Welcome to Lancer Football!
Our football program consists of two levels of competition: varsity and C Team. The head coach for varsity is Sheldon Cross. He may be reached at email@example.com. For daily updates and inspiration, join the Football REMIND 101 class by downloading the app and texting @coachscros to 81010.
Our 2020-21 football season officially began on Monday, March 1 and our first game is Friday, March 12 against the Tahoma Bears. It is going to be a blast! While the stadium is closed to spectators, you can watch our live stream here, at no charge: https://justagamelive.com/clients/kennedy-catholic-high-school Kick-off/live stream begins at 7:00pm.
All media access requests for Kennedy Catholic football games should be directed to:
Don Hoffman | firstname.lastname@example.org | 206-957-9731
Please read the following reminders from Coach Cross:
Every time the Lancers play football, we are representing the school – past, present and future. There is always a great sense of PRIDE in every game!
We must stress and emphasize:
· Every player limits their exposures to people outside of school & team.
· Every player places the highest importance on staying healthy and getting great sleep each night.
· If anyone does not feel well, please stay home and away from others. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, received a positive diagnosis or have been in contact with someone who has, please contact Katie Burns, email@example.com a.s.a.p.
This is a 6-game season and we want to play each game; we must be a healthy group of people.
· Every player must attend every practice to be eligible to play in game 1. (we only have 10 practices before game 1, WIAA rules state you must attend each practice)
· *Unless you are not feeling well, if you are not feeling well = stay home and away from others.
· If you are distance learning, please arrive no earlier than 3:45, check in and go straight to the field.
If you are on-campus learning, go straight to the cafeteria after school. At 3:45 you may check in and then go to the field.
· Practices are NOT optional. If you are playing on other sports teams, that’s ok – play for your other team. However, if you are playing for the Lancers, we need to safely attend every practice and stay away from other teams right now.
· NO FLIGHTS – if anyone takes a flight, he must quarantine for 14 days (two weeks) – it is a 6-week schedule, missing any of the 6 will not be worth it. Please just focus on this 6-week season.
· Players must wear mask at all times and always stay away from others (6 feet apart) the entire time. This is to ensure the safety of all.
When not participating in a drill, STAY AWAY FROM OTHERS.
· Players must attend every class either in person or Zoom, each day. We will be monitoring attendance. GRADES are the most important part of school.
*Continue to raise your grades and be great doing school work at home! (WEDNESDAYS are days to focus on school work all day, as well as Saturday & Sunday)
We want to encourage our entire team to constantly stay in great communication with teachers and school regarding everything.
· Attendance will be taken at every practice, arrange your ride and place high importance on attending every practice.
· We will hand out football bags for each player to take home their pads, you are responsible for these items and must bring each day, (practice & games)
-Helmets will stay at school
*It has never been more important to follow all protocols to stay safe and healthy*
To play, we must PLAY BY THE RULES!
Our mission is to play every game provided!
This season will be an UNFORGETTABLE one! Go Lancers!!
Follow @OurLancerNation on Twitter for regular updates and highlights from Lancer Athletics.